At Wellness Works Home Health, our private duty nursing services are provided by Licensed Registered Nurses (RN’s) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) with specific training in pediatrics. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
It takes a special nurse to care for special kids. With Wellness Works Home Health, you can count on getting the best care and service. We hold our team to a very high standard in which all pediatric home care providers must have:
- Previous pediatric experience and have completed our Wellness Works Home Health pediatric care training programs
- Current state licenses
- Criminal, background/drug & child abuse clearance
- CPR/Emergency/First Aid Training & Certification
- Multiple Reference Checks
- Ongoing Nursing Competency Evaluations and In-Service Training
Complex, high risk pediatric care is our specialty. Through the use of a family-centered care approach, we work closely with physicians, case managers, discharge planners and families to implement the best plan of care for optimum clinical outcomes.
Our Pediatric Skilled Nursing Professionals are qualified to offer:
- Phototherapy and daily lab draws
- Neonatal follow-up and general newborn care
- Mother/baby follow-up visit with breast feeding education
- Infusion/antibiotic therapy including growth hormone injections
- Instruction in the use of feeding pumps, nebulizers, suction equipment, apnea monitors and oxygen
- Ventilator, tracheotomy and G-tube care
- Ante partum and postpartum assessments
- Wound care (post C-section, etc.)
And provide care for:
- Respiratory conditions
- Cardio-Pulmonary conditions
- Complications of prematurity
- Genetic syndromes
- Nutritional Conditions
- Other technology dependent healthcare needs
- And much more.
Please call us today at (818) 392-5883 or fax Physician orders to (818) 760-6678.